Are you working on a startup idea ? Chances are you are facing challenges in clarity of vision, sharing the vision with team, inspiring more people to join your cause, generating momentum for continuous improvement and many many more.
Every startup needs a customized approach to suit there needs although certain guidelines can be used to start experimenting what might work. Nevertheless it is a process of constant improvement and balances.
Book's i have listed here have shown the path for me and inspired me to keep experimenting for the best solution.
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win - Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement - Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox
- Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds - David Goggins
- Measure What Matters: OKRs: The Simple Idea That Drives 10x Growth - John Doerr
- The Infinite Game: How Great Businesses Achieve Long-lasting Success - Simon Sinek
- Outliers: The Story of Success - Malcolm Gladwell
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder - Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action - Simon Sinek
- The Storyteller's Secret: How TED Speakers and Inspirational Leaders Turn Their Passion into Performance - Carmine Gallo
- The Power Of Habit: : Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business - Charles Duhigg
- Groove's Journey To $ 100k In Monthly Revenue - Alex Turnbull
If you have read books which helped you do let me know by commenting below.